|Main Export Market(s)||Central America Eastern Europe Asia South America Middle East Western Europe North America Australia Africa|
|Main Domestic Market||All India|
1. Tetrabutylammonium Bromide (TBAB) is what, exactly?
Ans - Tetra Butyl Ammonium Bromide (TBAB) is a quaternary ammonium salt made consisting of bromide anions and butyl groups linked to nitrogen atoms.
2. What is Tetra Butyl Ammonium Bromide's chemical formula?
Ans - Tetra butyl ammonium bromide has the chemical formula C16H36BrN.
3. How is Tetra Butyl Ammonium Bromide used?
Ans - Inorganic synthesis uses tetra butyl ammonium bromide as a catalyst, detergents use it as a surfactant, and fertilisers utilise it as an anti-caking agent.
4. How dangerous is tetrabutyl ammonium bromide?
Ans - Tetra butyl ammonium bromide is poisonous, so it needs to be handled carefully.
5. How is bromide of tetra butyl ammonium stored?
Ans - In a container that is well closed, Tetra Butyl Ammonium Bromide should be kept in a cold, dry location away from sunlight, heat sources, and sparks.
© Copyright 2023 TATVA CHINTAN PHARMA CHEM LIMITED. All Rights Reserved Copyright