|Main Export Market(s)||Central America Asia North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Australia Africa|
|Main Domestic Market||All India|
1. Tetrabutyl ammonium hydrogen sulphate is what, exactly?
Ans - Tetra butyl ammonium hydrogen sulphate is an inorganic compound made up of tetra butyl ammonium cations and hydrogen sulphate ions.
2. How is tetrabutyl ammonium hydrogen sulphate used?
Ans - The most common industrial cleaning application for tetra butyl ammonium hydrogen sulphate is the cleaning of metal, glass, and ceramic hard surfaces. Additionally, it is employed in laboratories for the precipitation of DNA and proteins.
3. Is it safe to utilise tetra butyl ammonium hydrogen sulphate?
Ans - Yes, as long as it is used responsibly and the proper safety gear is used, tetra butyl ammonium hydrogen sulphate is usually regarded as being safe to use.
4. Is hydrogen sulphate tetrabutylammonium toxic?
Ans - Tetra butyl ammonium hydrogen sulphate isn't considered dangerous, but it can irritate the skin and cause health problems if inhaled.
5. How should hydrogen sulphate of tetra butyl ammonium be stored?
Ans - The right place to store tetra butyl ammonium hydrogen sulphate is a cool, dry area away from heat sources like the sun. Additionally, incompatible compounds like acids and bases should be kept away from it.
© Copyright 2023 TATVA CHINTAN PHARMA CHEM LIMITED. All Rights Reserved Copyright