|Main Export Market(s)||Australia Central America North America South America Western Europe Middle East Asia Eastern Europe Africa|
|Main Domestic Market||All India|
While TMAH has many applications in various fields, it is important to handle it with care due to its high alkalinity and potential for skin and eye irritation. It should be used only in a well-ventilated area, and appropriate protective equipment should be worn when handling it.
1. What is tetramethylammoniumhydroxide solution (TMAH)?
Ans - Tetra Methyl Ammonium Hydroxide Solution (TMAH) is a colourless, clear solution of the quaternary ammonium hydroxide chemical tetra methyl ammonium hydroxide. It is employed in the semiconductor sector as a chemical etchant.
2. What features does Tetra Methyl Ammonium Hydroxide Solution possess?
Ans - MAH has a 97 deg C boiling point and a 45Â°C flash point. It has good solubility in water, alcohols, and other organic solvents and is a potent base.
3. In what situations is tetramethylammoniumhydroxide solution used?
Ans - In the manufacture of semiconductors, TMAH is employed as an etchant. Additionally, it is employed in the creation of photoresists and the stripping of printed circuit boards of their nickel plating.
4. What safety measures should be taken when handling Tetra Methyl Ammonium Hydroxide Solution?
Ans - The answer is that TMAH is an irritant and should be handled carefully. It should be kept away from skin, eyes, and clothing because it is also quite corrosive.
5. Can you get Tetra Methyl Ammonium Hydroxide Solution in ready-to-use solutions?
Ans - Yes, TMAH is offered in a variety of pre-diluted, ready-to-use solutions that are appropriate for use in the semiconductor sector.
© Copyright 2023 TATVA CHINTAN PHARMA CHEM LIMITED. All Rights Reserved Copyright