|Main Domestic Market||All India|
|Main Export Market(s)||Africa Central America North America South America Western Europe Middle East Eastern Europe Asia Australia|
1. What exactly is tri-ethylbenzylammonium chloride?
Ans - The quaternary ammonium cation (QAC) tri ethyl benzyl ammonium chloride is a surfactant found in cleaning supplies, antiseptics, and insecticides.
2. What is the purpose of tri ethyl benzyl ammonium chloride?
Ans - The answer is that pesticides, cleaning agents, and disinfectants all contain tri ethyl benzyl ammonium chloride as a surfactant. It functions by reducing a liquid's surface tension, enabling it to spread out and penetrate surfaces it comes into touch with.
3. What potential risks do tri ethylbenzylammonium chloride present?
Ans - Inhaling tri ethyl benzyl ammonium chloride can cause respiratory problems and is irritating to the skin and eyes. It should not be used in locations where it might come into touch with water since it is hazardous to aquatic life.
4. Is the use of Tri Ethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride in food items approved?
Ans - The use of tri ethyl benzyl ammonium chloride in food products is not authorised.
5. What are some Tri Ethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride substitutes?
Ans - Natural surfactants like soap, baking soda, and vinegar as well as artificial surfactants like sodium lauryl sulphate are alternatives to tri ethyl benzyl ammonium chloride.
© Copyright 2023 TATVA CHINTAN PHARMA CHEM LIMITED. All Rights Reserved Copyright